The Newlands College library offers many services that students might not be aware of and should be utilised to optimise their learning. This post will go through a number of aspects that could benefit the students as the year begins to wrap up as we accelerate towards NCEA examinations.
- After School Learning Hub -The library is open 3.10pm until 4.15pm, Monday to Thursday.
- The library blog – check what books have come in, interesting links to articles on authors and books.
- Research Help – The library is available to help with research. Just email them (email@example.com) with a polite and detailed request, and they will get back to you!
- Epic – a research database that the school has access to (if accessing from home: Username: newlandscoll;Password: newcol22)
- E-Books – the library has electronic copies of several books that might also be on their selves.