Congratulations to the students chosen for the Junior Executive who have put together an end of year programme with a number of events.
- 10CJ – Lochlan Young
- 10LD – Hunter Giltrap
- 10NP – Quinn Blackwood
- 10SL – Tobias Nobelen
- 10SN – Michael Chang
- 10WA – Connor Patterson
- 10WG – K’Shana Fa’amasino
- Year Level Reps – Dylan Jones and Daphne Martinez
The programme contains a number of events as follows. Each event is a Form Class competition. Points are awarded for participation and 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Events are as follows:
- Drama Improv Competition – Form Classes will each have four representatives to play a game of ‘Knock knock ring ring you who’ (Lunchtime DPR – Y10s: Monday 17th; Y9s: Tuesday 25th)
- Multisport Competition – Form Classes will compete in the grand multisport comp involving basketball, football, netball and touch (lunchtime Gym – Y10s: Monday 17th; Y9s: Tuesday 25th). Culminating in finals and a staff V student game lunchtime Monday 24th.
- Junior Cross Country – Everyone will run in the annual cross country (Form Time/Period Five – Wednesday 19th)
- Market Day – Y10 Business Technology students will host market day, selling delicious products for the school (lunchtime Quad – Thursday 20th)
- 3 Day Discovery – see this previous blogpost for details. (26th-28th November)
- Community Spirit Day – students will dress in their best Christmas themed outfits, donate cans and money to the local food bank, share the Christmas spirit through carols and lip syncs (Tuesday 2nd December)