Today’s attitude presentation dealt with the topic of dealing with tough times. It talked about how to get through how to get through moments when life throws you a curve ball, and you have to deal with a new challenge?
- Have a good perspective – think about your life like a movie. The movie isn’t finished – sometimes there’ll be bad scenes, but things will get better; design a life you’ll enjoy; make a change if you need to.
- Who are you? – we are our genes our environment and our choices. You can blame your genes and your environment, but ultimately you need to take responsibility and take control of the decisions you make. You are 100% in control of the decisions that you make.
- What makes you happy? How do we make ourselves happy?
- A self to live with – the most important person to impress in life is you.
- A work to live for – find a job you love and you’ll never have to work another day in your life; work towards a job you will love.
- A belief to live by – the benefits of having faith in something. This doesn’t necessarily mean religion, it might just mean having faith in yourself and your own choices.
- A cause worth your life – most of your happiness will come from what you do for others. Scientific students have shown that most of our happiness comes from helping others.