Tuesday, 3rd December, Period Five is the junior cross country. Some admin information:
- Students are to get changed during lunchtime in the gym changing rooms.
- Form teachers are to bring class down to the gym at the start of period 5.
- All students are to compete in this event as they are representing their class.
- Any students that do not compete without a legitimate reason and note will complete the cross country at lunchtime on another day. They will also be awarded the highest number of points possible.
- Students will run in their gender groups and be given a placing by their dean at the end of the race. The class that totals the lowest number of points will be first, and the highest number of points last.
- PE gear and appropriate footwear must be worn. No gear will be lent out on the day.
- The course map is displayed in Form Classes.