- Students are to get changed during lunchtime in the gym changing rooms.
- Form teachers are to bring class down to the gym at the start of period 5.
- All students are to compete in this event as they are representing their class.
- Any students that do not compete without a legitimate reason and note will complete the cross country at lunchtime on another day. They will also be awarded the highest number of points possible.
- Students will run in their gender groups and be given a placing by their dean at the end of the race. The class that totals the lowest number of points will be first, and the highest number of points last.
- PE gear and appropriate footwear must be worn. No gear will be lent out on the day.
- The course map is displayed in Form Classes.
- Vote Now for the Y13 Leavers’ Hoodies Design
- Wa Ako – Chris McIntyre
- Upcoming: University Visits
- Wa Ako – Richard Longman
- School Exam Timetable 2017
- Flashback – Browse Week
- Sports Captain Inspiration – Audrey Martinez
- Leavers’ Hoodies – Design Opportunity
- L3 Drama – Devised Performances
- Having Your Say – 2017 Election – Dean’s Assembly
- Senior Study Rooms 2017
- Flashback – Variety Show 2013
- Active Learning – Science with NIS
- Flashback – Writing Ambassadors
- 219,862 hits