- Students are to get changed during lunchtime in the gym changing rooms.
- Form teachers are to bring class down to the gym at the start of period 5.
- All students are to compete in this event as they are representing their class.
- Any students that do not compete without a legitimate reason and note will complete the cross country at lunchtime on another day. They will also be awarded the highest number of points possible.
- Students will run in their gender groups and be given a placing by their dean at the end of the race. The class that totals the lowest number of points will be first, and the highest number of points last.
- PE gear and appropriate footwear must be worn. No gear will be lent out on the day.
- The course map is displayed in Form Classes.
- Final Farewell
- Farewell Haka
- Level Three Art Portfolios
- Final Assembly – Dean’s Address
- Senior Prizegiving – Academic Awards
- Cultural and Service Awards – 2017
- Y13 End of Year Celebration Video – 2017
- Arts Awards 2017
- Kiya Basabas – Stockley Cup Winning Speech
- Flashback: End of Year Nine – Celebration Video
- Wa Ako – Final Session
- Exam Guide with Kiya Basabas
- Student Job Search
- Rock of Ages – Tribute
- Celebration of Sport 2017
- 242,500 hits